- Days has passed and we had already spend our day in Columbus for a week,but it still like the first day when we got to OHIO.Here are some of the memories I have to share with you.
Mike and Irene
We went to Mike's house to eat dinner and Mike's friends plays guitar for us.They are very talented.Mike's house is on the street and it is a really beautiful house.I took many pictures but some pictures are not in my camera.Here is a picture of Mike and his wife,Irene.
- We went to the Department of Recreational Sports facilities,which is a good place for us to do sports.The equipment there is nothing to find fault with.
We had our lunch at Columbus Commons,where many trucks are there,with different kinds of food.We had a good time.
- And we go to the Student Union to get our BUCK-I-D cards.This is a picture of the Student Union,a huge building for students to study.
- Columbus zoo is another place that interest me most,
especially when I send all the photos of animals to my young cousin.The 7-year-old girl is quite interested in it.And I bought her a postcard.
- Happy time always passed quickly,maybe I will show you the next page of my next week's journey.